This model, from the well-known Mongoose brand, leads to the ultimate Chromoly BMX freestyle bike. You could ride in the park, on the highway, or in the dirt thanks to the super-duper gt 4130 Chromoly frame. This material type is both robust and lightweight, making it ideal for carrying around and performing thrilling stunts.
With an available coaster hub, you can just go reverse without pedalling, which is useful for going half cab even after 180 on pavement and down a flight of stairs. The U hand brakes are ideal for installing the ‘Gyro’ braking device and work well for accurate speed control.
Its drivetrain is dependable, thanks to the smooth functioning of 175mm 2-piece tube Chromoly solid spindle cranks with an alloy chainring of 25T and a mid-closed bearing base bracket. Remember to check the size chart for the right fit; this model recommends a rider height of 5’8′′ and above.
- A sturdy and light frame made of high-quality materials.
- Working well in a large park, on the highway, or in the dirt
- With the U hand brake, you can adjust your speed precisely.
- It’s appropriate for all skill levels, from beginner to advanced.
- It’s easy to put together and use.
Redline Bikes Proline BMX Race Bike
This Chromoly BMX race bike by redline bikes proline is rated as the finest lightweight because it is made of aluminium alloy, much like a few of the top BMX bikes. This model is rugged and robust enough for racing with outstanding performance despite its weight.
An enclosed Euro base bracket, sealed hubs, and higher-end 3-piece cranks round out the frame’s well-made design. In addition, the forks are made of 100% Chromoly steel racing fork and tapered legs for easier manoeuvring.
For a suitable option, keep in mind the weight capability of about 100 lbs and the height of riders range from 5 ‘3′′ to 5’8′′.
- The frame is both solid and light.
- Getting a better grip on the bike.
- Race or Street tyres that are reliable.
- Construction that is both solid and rigid.
- It’s a fast-paced, easy-to-ride surface.